It has been a long-standing tradition at CALICon to hold a raffle at the end. Ostensibly, we did this to force you to visit vendors and collect stickers. Also we quickly got bored of silly Ipads and Zunes and decided to raffle off unusual and nerdy stuff like Death Star Waffle Makers and Microwavably Eraseable Notebooks (both true stories).
Simple rules this time.
1. Only folks from US Law Schools can win.
2. Only folks who registered for the conference can win.
3. CALI Staff and CALI Board of Directors are not eligible for prizes.
We will pick the names randomly and send the items out as soon as possible. Some items are currently quarantined in my office and we might not get back in there until the end of the summer. We have your email - we'll be in touch.
Here are some of the items we will be raffling off.
(6) (quantity = 3) LUMECUBE VIDEO CONFERENCE LIGHTING KIT
(7) (quantity=5) SNACK BOX!!!
(8) (quantity=2) Catalonia Wearable Fleece Blanket with Sleeves and Foot Pockets